“We had no domestic attacks under Bush. “We’ve had one under Obama.”
What? Are you fucking kidding me?
For any person with his status making that kind of statement shouldnt even be in the office. How is it that you can go to school, and learn about US History, and find your way through the system to be labeled “America’s Mayor” in NYC, and then get crowned by Queen Elizabeth back in ’02, and then fall off the bandwagon? I mean, this guy lives in New York; how is it that he can easily forget that 9/11 happened in his backyard? Let me brief you on some of the things that went down during the Butch Administration…
- Do you even remember the Anthrax attacks, where every head politician got either a letter or a package in the mail?
- What about 4 months later after 9/11, there was the shoe bomb attack on the plane (AA Flight 63)?
- The “DC Snipers”?
- What about the dude who put pipe bombs in peoples’ mailboxes because he was protesting against government control over daily lives and the illegality of weed and to promote use of astral projection [“out-of body” experience]
- The kid who got killed by the cops because he shot 9 people [killed 5] in a mall?
- The incident at UNC where Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar who used an SUV to hit 9 people because he wanted to “avenge the deaths of Muslims worldwide” and to “punish” the government?
- The Illinois Shopping Mall Plot?
There are a few more, but this should make the point that these “domestic terror attacks” went down during your homie’s two-terms. Then you’re gonna turn around and say, “What he should be doing is following the right things that Bush did.” What EXACTLY did Bush do that was the right thing? From what I remembered…
- He let 9/11 happened. Somehow he knew about the 1st plane crashing…
- He didnt scorn FEMA for not helping out the Katrina victims.
- He illegally crossed borders [Iraq, Iran, and most of the far east countries]; yet his goons were kicking out undocumented workers; migrants,etc.
- Allowed Dick to torture his Iraqi/Iran prisoners [waterboarding, for example]
I’m not going to give more examples, but I’m sure that some of you, if not most, agree with what’s stated. So how can Rudy Giuliani make a profound statement like that, and then take it back and say it was a mistake, and apologize? Yet, he wants Obama to “do the right things that Bush did”? C’mon, man… I mean, there are choices that Obama made that I disagree with, but you seriously can’t believe that he should be following Bush’s footsteps.
Or is it that you’re just a hater because you had to give up your seat to Michelle at a Yankee game?