For the sixth time, all of DJ Dusk‘s (RIP) friends are getting together again to piece together a fundraiser for a good cause. Mind you, this is a day event, so be sure to get here early for the performances and some fresh music & art to be displayed by some of LA’s finest.
This is a FREE event but bring your wallets to support the cause as this is a fundraiser. All proceeds go to the Tarek “Dusk” Captan scholarship and the Mar Vista Family Center.
Activity areas include:
- Children’s Arts & Crafts area (designing 12″ and 45s albums. face painting. henna tatoos.)
- Bike valet (for all the cyclists coming in)
- Silent Auction. (Including Some of DJ DUSKS personal items)
- Homemade food (As always by the families of the center)
- Live Silk Screening & Merchandise Table (just like last year but more items such as Official Poster designed by Jim Mahfood and available for purchase only at the Festival and kids clothing)